Click Image for Gallery
Benefits of Groundnut oil:
- Groundnut oil is unsaturated which is believed to be a good healthy source of fat.
- This reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Prevents wrinkles, and marks by free radicals.
- This boosts heart health which increase level of good cholesterol.
- Lower blood pressure.
- It retains the natural nutrients, flavor, colour and texture. Consuming this oil is good for our health and over all wellbeing.
Nutrition Facts Per 100 Grams:
- Energy - 865 Kcal
- Carbohydrate - 0 g
- Cholestrol - 0 g
- Saturated Fat - 21.50 g
- Mono Unsaturated Fat - 50.30 g
- Poly Unsaturated Fat - 28.20 g
- Trans Fat - 0 g
- Protein - 0 g
- Sugar - 0 g